Studio Work







For the studio work I needed to do to achieve me aims on my PDP, a group of people from the course booked out the studio for an afternoon. We wanted to experiment with the different lights, colour gels and back drops. We were able to use a number of colour gels, to experiment with the atmosphere of an image. We all took turn in changing the lights, to what we wanted, and took photographs of the time we were in there. While we had the studio booked, I made it a priority to learn how to set everything up ready for a shoot. I learnt from other people in the group, and worked well as a team. I was able to places the lights on the stands, set up the colour gels ect. I now feel I am confident enough to do this myself, whenever I may need the studio for a shoot. I feel we all learnt something from each other this day. These images are some of the set ups we used, we wanted to use as many different colours and lighting positions to get a feel of what works well. By firstly learning the basics, it was easy to move on and experiment more. I want to use the studio a lot more in the future, and now I feel I can do with confidence.